Slab Leak Repair
Have you been told that you have a slab leak? Need to find a trustworthy plumber to take care of the problem? Slab leaks occur when a pipe that runs beneath your concrete slab, or foundation, breaks or leaks. These leaks can occur in both sewer and water lines. Gary's Plumbing, Inc.'s plumbing pros are skilled in both detection and remediation of slab leaks. If you suspect or have been informed that you have a leak, call (949) 608-4846 for quick, cost-effective service.
FREE Call Out
To confirm any leaks in slab,
walls, ceilings, floors or yard.
Call for a FREE Quote
Signs of A Slab Leak
It is sometimes difficult to differentiate a slab leak from a few other plumbing problems, making diagnosis tricky at times. However, there are some symptoms that the crew at Gary's Plumbing, Inc. looks for to determine the nature of your foundational leak.
- Hearing running water sounds - Water silently travels through underground pipes. If you hear the sound of running water and don't have a faucet running, this is a sign of a leak.
- Dampness or wet spots on your floor - You may see slightly darker spots, or even small puddles depending on the size and type of leak
- Spike in your water bill - Higher bills commonly indicate a leak somewhere in the home, but do not determine the source
- Mold or mildew sightings - When the foundation gets and stays moist for more than a few days, it creates a ripe breeding ground for microbes
- Cracks in the foundation - The foundation buckling and/or cracks appearing outside of your home or on interior floors indicates a foundational leak
Gary's Plumbing, Inc.'s Process for Slab Leak Repair
Depending on the extent of the problem, a more extensive and invasive solution may be necessary. Your plumbing technician from Gary's Plumbing, Inc. will discuss the problems and possible solutions and will devise a plan of attack that will solve the issue in the least invasive and most cost-effective way.
- First, your Gary's Plumbing, Inc. team will identify the source of the leak
- Next, we'll cut into the foundation and fix the leaking pipe
- If the pipe shows signs of corrosion or extensive wear, repiping may become necessary
- Pipe coating may be used for pipes that can not be easily repaired or replaced. This method uses an epoxy coating on the inside of the pipe
Why Choose Gary's Plumbing, Inc. for Slap Leak Repairs?
At the first signs of a foundational pipe leak, it is important to contact a professional plumber to address the situation. Waiting will result in more water leaking, more damage to your foundation and better chances that mold will grow. Gary's Plumbing, Inc. has been in the plumbing industry for more than 32 years. During that time, we have established ourselves as leaders in the industry, and have repaired countless concrete slab leaks, while building a base of satisfied customers. We're happy to supply you with a list of references.
Call for an Estimate